Axinn has brought and defended against charges of trade secret misappropriation, trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement and has been involved in a wide range of Internet-related litigation. Axinn possesses broad experience in all phases of trade secret litigation. Its attorneys have defended allegations of trade secret theft and counseled our clients on avoiding liability for new product development and the hiring of employees from competitors. When there is a threat of misappropriation of proprietary information, Axinn works with clients against claims of trademark and trade dress infringement, as well as claims dilution. On behalf of artists, we have asserted numerous copyright infringement claims to protect their unique works.
Representative examples of cases handled by Axinn attorneys include:
- Litigation for Hubbell of trade secret case involving lighting control systems
- Litigation for Fossil of trademark case involving handbags
- Litigation for Actavis of trade dress case involving generic Neosporin®
- Litigation for Stanley of trade dress case involving the colors yellow and black, and trade secret case involving mattress technologies
- Litigation for SDI of trade secret case involving ignition devices