Saira B. Haider is an associate in the New York office. Ms. Haider practices in the firm's intellectual property and patent litigation groups.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Haider worked as a chemical engineering patent examiner at the United States Patent & Trademark office.
Ms. Haider received her J.D. degree from Fordham Law School. She received her Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering from The Johns Hopkins University and her Bachelors of Arts in Chemistry from Goucher College.
**Not Yet Admitted to Practice in New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Fordham Law School, New York, New York, 2012 J.D. Associate Editor Moot Court. Honors: Cardozo/BMI Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist, 2011.
- The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005 B.S. Chemical Engineering, General Honors.
- Goucher College, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005 B.A. Chemistry.